Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Smiley from millan.net What happened to 2010? I wasn't even ready for last New Year!!! Hehe!!! Oh well, another great year! No complaining for me... I eat, sleep, work, craft, craft, craft... I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband, my totally AWESOME mom, family and friends(including my amazing blogger friends).... LIFE IS TOTALLY GOOD!

Enough about me, here is a card that I made with the Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun set. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers #134 and the theme from ABC-challenge... (k->keep it simple). Hope you like it!

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine, MS cs
Copics: BG72, BG75, BG93, YG0000, YG21, YG95, YG97
Others: embossing folder, nesties, stardust pen, and pearls

Thanks for stopping by and oh happy day!!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is absolutely fantastic Sweetie ! Love the colours and the layout ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Thank you for being my blogging friend, Kerry!
Happy New Year to you and family! :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Kerry! Your card is so beautiful :)

Karen said...

Happy New Year my friend! Love the paper and color choices. Talk to you soon.....