Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My InStyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge card

Good evening, I'm back to reveal my InStyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge card. As I already told you... I didn't keep it pink! What a twist for me. But I love this Basic Grey pyrus paper, so I was inspired with the 2 candy trees. I chose the paper with lots of trees. Very earthy! Smiley from millan.net

I hope you can play along, click here for more details!

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: InStyle Stamps Tia and Cuddles
Paper: Basic Grey Pyrus
Copics: BG72, BG75, E000, E00, E02, E04, E35, E40, E42, E99, G82, R39, YR14
Others: Stardust pen, dew drops (airbrushed with Copics BG75), flowers, Sizzix flourish die, flowers, glossy accent, Basic Grey glazed brad.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Sweetie ! Love the DP and the embellishments too ! Great flourish ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Karin said...

Great take on the challenge :)

Em said...

Love it. That cat is adorable too!