Saturday, March 21, 2009

Here it's!


I'm still drooling about the new release Amuse stamps... They are just beautiful! So elegant! I love them all! My LSS The Paper Tree at Manchester, NH got them in. So excited... It's soooo hard to decide which one to get? or maybe just get them all! And the new cardstocks and notecards... Oh my, oh my! I was like a kid at the candy store!

Supplies: Amuse new cardstock, bazzill cs, memento ink in new sprout, CTMH ink pad in vanilla cream
Stamps: Amuse Wild Blossom and Little Things

Later, I am going to Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Laura said...

Awww....you are so lucky to get the new stamps! I love the new cardstock! Thanks for the sneak peak!

Dawn said...

Love that new cardstock, don't you? Great card too!

Tammy said...

Perfect card for Spring. I love the colors and that super cute stamp.

Glenda J said...

I'm so jealous!!! I don't have mine yet! Fabulous cards all of them... thanks for sharing. Great work!

Jennie M said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)