Monday, March 16, 2009

new LOVE...

Happy Monday! Last week sure went by fast. Here is the Case of the Curious Card challenge which I did last week. I love the grey and yellow combo... I saw a few samples at one of the craft magazine, so I decided to give it a try! and I LOVE IT!!!!

It's time for Smiley from millan.net





Last week at my LSS... Michelle the owner taught a very cool class! Unfortunely, I couldn't attend the class, but Michelle taught me a few tricks, and of course I got glitter everywhere. Check out the pretty fairy and of course the GLITTER!

Have a good day today and see you tomorrow!

I will have a little surprise for you Millan.net

1 comment:

*Analyn* said...

I love the wedding topper card! It's so cute, that's why I love TGF! I'm afraid I waited too long and by the time I get a chance to by new sets, they'll be gone too!
TFS! :)