Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Friday...

So, are you ready? Just one more day!
The World Record Unity Inspirational Blog Hop is tomorrow!!!!

Unfortunely, I had to work today... missed both challenges *sad face*, but that's okay. At least I still got to test out my new stamp set! Other than the amazing March KOM set, I recently brought the Wild & Crazy Bunch, what a super cute set! I made this simple card for a good friend of mine who will be attending her friend's baby shower.

This is the cutest Smiley from millan.net , love it!

I'll see you all tomorrow!!! Can't wait!


7 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Love that little Elephant!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

THis is adorable! That elephant is such a great image! TFS! :)

Laura L said...

Cute! that elephant is adorable!

Kristen Carll said...

oo super cute card!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my, your card is so cute! That elephant looks so cuddly! *smile*

Lisa F said...

Super cute! Love that elephant!

Dawn M said...

love this elephant!