Sunday, April 5, 2009

Amuse Get together at IAI

OMGosh, today was so much fun! Today is the Amuse New England Get Together at Ink About It at Westford, MA. Thanks for Amy and Jenn S. for putting together and Linda (the owner of IAI) opening her wonderful store for us. Over 4 hours of Amuse fun...

Check out all these cards... (do I have to say more! They are just totally awesome!) Smiley from millan.net

Top row (from left to right): Christine (ChippySue), Kathy (KathyO), Amy (the little one)

Bottom row (from left to right): Pat (PKBB), JenD (Jen), Liz B (Liz)
Top row (from left to right): Anne (annebarc), Linda (from IAI)
Bottom row (from left to right): Amy D. (darling girl), Jenn S. (JennShurkus)
The cute magnet from Arlene (arkat)
Top row (from left to right): Karen (sterling scrapper), Tracy (tracy), Geri (gakscrapper)
Bottom row (from left to right): Pam (Pamela), Sarah (crimialgrace)
Thanks ladies, I had a great time and happy to meet all of you! I can't wait to see you all again!
Once I gone home... I was like a little kid carrying my goodies bag of cool Amuse cards and ATCs and showing DH my cards.

Oh yeah! I forgot mine... here is it!

Please come back tomorrow, I'll post the ATCs and some fun pictures from today!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, what a group of fun cards! Bet you had the best time!!!

cheiron said...

Thanks for sharing all the cards Kerry! Looks like you all had a great time!