Hope you are enjoying your day. As for me, I'm feeling a little PINK. :) I have been dying for this nestabilities "frame" forever... and I finally got it! Yippie!!! Love, love, LOVE this frame! Not only I cut and embossed the frame, I even used the shimmer chalk for the polka dots and the edges.
And of course, you know it. I love my PINK hair!
I like it... plus, I used lots of my goodies in this card...
- glimmer mist - flowers and background
- washi paper tape
- my new "frame" nestabilities
- cuttlebug embossed folders
- shimmer chalks - I haven't use them for a while, but still love this stuff!
- flowers and pearls
- Copics, spica pens, stardust pens
Here I go... trying to combine challenge again. LOL!
Pile it on - photo inspiration
Crazy challenge - Something new
ABC challenge - unused stash
Cute card thursday - someone special
City Crafter - pink
Paper Play - brown and ...
Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!