Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hmmmm...

I'm super excited! I got a few of the new Amuse Everything Rosy new release stamps. And of course, I can't pass up the Amuse challenges...

So, for the Amuse lounge challenge #16: 2, 4, 6, 8, Who Do We Appreciate? I decided to use the new Marigold stamp to create a thank you card.

I started with this...
Then, I wanted to play along with Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #65: to put a butterfly on the card.

Then, I went crazy stamping, hehe... cut it out and pop it!

Hope you like it!

8 comments:

Glenda said...

So cute Kerry! Love every version. The pop up is fabulous! Great layout! Thanks for playing.

Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily F. said...

cool! i like seeing the variations of the same card and how little things change them. very neat

Alanna Harris said...

gack!! they are all so gorgeous, I love love love them all!!

TracE said...

Kerry!

As usual, beautiful, beautiful cards:) I really love the way you layered. I don't get a lot of time for blog hops or getting updated on all the blogs to which I subscribe, but I always look at yours:)

I would love to see some of your scrapbook page layouts!

Trac

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Wow your cards are gorgeous ! I have said it before - and I will say it again ! but you always create very elegant cards, they are "chic" as we would say in France !!! I love them, you have really made a fab job ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

cute, cute, cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Love it Kerry a beautiful flower image and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x