Thursday, May 20, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Happy Softpencil Thursday!!!

Peek, peek! This is a new image called Happy Sailor. It will be release very soon!

I decided to make a step fold card. I was super excited to find this ocean dp from my scrap box. And I created the background with chalk, then colored the image with Copics and stardust pens. Viola! I hope you like it.

If you want to see more Happy Sailor creations, please visit the other amazing Softpencil DT's blog, their links are located on my sidebar ---->

9 comments:

Randi said...

CUTE! You always have the funnest step cards!! I love how you have the sail boats sailing by!! Clever!!

melissac said...

Love the step card!! I've never made one-- I think I need to branch out a bit!!

Catherine said...

What a great card Kerry ! Love the papers ! Great minds think alike : I also cropped the image !!! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

OMGosh! I LOVE the stair steps! Such creative waves! This card is really stunning, Kerry!

anne barclay said...

I love step cards and this one is really, really cute. Great work!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

GORGEOUS! You used the image so perfectly!

coldwaters2 said...

Kerry this is fabulous you have created a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle said...

Oh how adorable! This image worked perfectly for a step fold card. LOVE IT!!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Kerry, this is AWESOME!! I would have never thought of this in a million years, SO CLEVER! The paper is PERFECT too:)