Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Saturday...


Hello hello and happy Saturday to you!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  After 3 weekends of working, I finally have this weekend off, woohoo!!!  I guess it's time for crafting!  Bring on the fun, haha!!!  To get a jump start for the weekend, I decided to play with the Faber Castell gelato again, love love LOVE them!  Such bright colors... I used the super cool piano from a cling set from Prima.   Hope you like it!

Goodies that I used:
Piano and sentiment stamps from Prima
Faber Castell Gelato (pinks and red)
Black Archival Ink
Memory Box kraft card stock
Distress ink pad in gathering twig
Timeless twine (brown and pink)
Dottie

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how pretty Kerry! love that grand piano!

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Kerry ! I love the stamped image and the background ! Love the doily too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color and design... I hope you had a wonderful weekend....

Hugs,
Karen