Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Softpencil Tuesday...

Happy Tuesday, time for another Softpencil creation and for this week, I have something a little different, not a card.  I got the super cool halloween jar from Michaels.  I added Molly in Halloween digi stamp on it.  And of course, can't have an empty jar, right?  Hehe!  
So, I put some Reese peanut butter cups in there.  Smiley from millan.net



Another view without the lid.


Goodies that I used:
Softpencil Digi Molly in Halloween
Martha Stewart 4"x12" halloween Vampire punch pad
Martha Stewart  Elegant Witch tape
Distress ink pad in black soot and peeled paint
Ranger dry fine glitter in Lime Green
Halloween Background stamp by Darcie
Copic markers
Glossy accent

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Kerry ! This little witch is adorable ! Love the sweets too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

Love it Ketty - really a cute idea... and with Reeses too yum yum...
Great gift giving for the upcoming holidays!

Karen said...

Great idea! Your image looks awesome.

Hugs,
Karen

Tammie Koehnen said...

Totally cute Kerry! Great idea. Man she sure is so cute, I love your coloring. I NEED one of those Reese's. :)