Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!


Woohoo....  today is WORLD CARDING MAKING DAY!   I hope you are planning to make a card or two, hehe!  Well, I have to work today, but I stayed up late to get a head start, haha!   What a perfect occasion to use this set from Art Impressions.  When I first got found out about Ai, I went bananas when I saw this set called Scrap/Stamp Shoppe, how cool is this?!  A set made just for us.  I also used the brick shoppe window and the door stamps as well.   Ready to stamp the day away?!

Hope you like it and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Card Making Day to you too Kerry ! I am sure you will find some crafting time when you come back home ! I love this image and the sentiment is so lovely ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tammie Koehnen said...

Oh Kerry, I just LOVE this scene you have created!!! Totally awesome. (I love all your scene cards you create!) So many goodies and you colored them in so beautifully! You inspire me to try new things... I might have to buy some of the window front or store front stamps! :)