Monday, August 12, 2013

Coffee divas!

Hello and happy Monday, hope you had a fantastic weekend!
Up for a cup of coffee and join these wonderful Girlfriends from Art Impressions?
For today's card, I used the Girlfriends Blend Set (SKU#4132).


I used the chevron stencil, distress ink in squeezed lemonade, and a blending tool to 
create the background. 



I added a piece of black chalk tape.  Then, I colored the Girlfriends with Copic markers, 
cut them out and adhered them with foam tape, and finished it with a sentiment.


Hope you like it and have a great day!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a cool and funny card Kerry ! Love the background and the image ! These ladies seem to have a great time ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Susi said...

LOL! I love this card! Too funny and cute!