Monday, August 19, 2013

I wasn't going to do anything today...

Happy happy Monday and it's Art Impressions' day!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of my favorite Ai People Nurse Norma set (SKU#4100)
she is totally awesome!  Since it's Monday, I decided to add on a fun sentiment from the 


On to my card, I stamped Nurse Norma twice and colored with Copic markers, I placed her in a mini instaframe.  Then, I also added some washi paper tape from the Grad card kit (SKU#4304).  And finished it up with an old fashion telephone brad from Eyelet Outlet to match the background paper.


Hope you like it and have a super fun day!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a funny card Kerry ! Looooove the little brad ! So cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna Whitten said...

So cute!