Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Hello hello, hope you are enjoying the weekend!  

Did you see???   Over at Chi Chi Memories, they just release a new set of super adorable set.  
It's called Friendship.  So so cute! 



Check it out, which one is your favorite?
And they are available individually too.  


On to my card, I was totally in the mood for the huge flowers, so I used the beautiful purple daisy from Petaloo.  I colored the image with Copics, the pattern paper is from Crate Paper neighborhood collection, the super cool red circle border is actually washi tape from Eyelet Outlet.




Hope you like it!  Want to see more CCM creations?!  Hop over to the CCM blog!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is soooo cute Kerry ! I love the big flower and the two little cuties ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Oh, how cute!!!

Susi said...

When I first stopped by a week ago I wanted to comment on this card but didn't get a chance too. OMGUMBALLS! I wubby!!! The images are so cute! And your coloring?! Freaking awesome!