Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy day!

So I have been talking about this for days... but I really excited about A*Muse A Palooza... only 14 days to go! I wanted to do a super fun card with the pirate bird. Viola! They are having a BLAST in the wagons... Off they go!!!

My LSS (The Paper Tree, Manchester, NH). Michelle and her Palozza team are busy planning tons of fun stuffs ... classes, Make-n-Takes, games, raffles & prizes, cards for soldiers, and yummy goodness thru out the week.

To answer your question. Yes! I'm in her super fun Palozza team (this is soooo cool!) Smiley from millan.net Come by and party with us if you can!

10 comments:

Randi said...

I am soooo excited!!!! It cannot get her fast enough!!!

I LOVE what you did with the pirate chickie!! So cute!! And love how youused the ribbon like a road!!

That tape is sooooo addicting! I got the 15mm set. But she sent me that small 7mm that's on my card and now I want that set, too. It's SO nice!!

Randi said...

Ha, I meant 'here'. I am so sleepy today!

Rhonda said...

Super fun!! That wagon looks great popped up and the ribbon tied on the handle is adorable!

Laura said...

So adorable!

Tracy said...

Very creative the way you put everything together.

Looking forward to Palooza!!

Elena said...

Oh, these pirates chickies are so cute! Adorable card, Kerry!

Dawn said...

Love the pirate chicks in the wagons! So funny! Been a while since I last visited your blog and I see you have a lot of fun cards posted. I must come back soon!

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute!! I just love your card!! :)

Alanna Harris said...

I love your card...the ribbon on the wagon handle is perfect!!

Jen D said...

Woah- congratulations!!! so excited I KNOW someone who won ;)