Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big thank you!

I want to thank Cat for this award, you are totally awesome! Big thank you!

So, the rules are: Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you have left this award to them, and then answer a list of questions in one word. (oh man, this is going to be real tough.)

1. Where is your mobile?... next to me

2. Your hair?.... black

3. Your Mother?... in Hong Kong

4. Your Father?... Heaven

5. Your favorite food?... noodles (japanese instant noodles)

6. Your Dream last night?... oh gosh.... about work...nooooooo

7. Your Fav Drink?....Bubble tea

8. Your Dream?...to have a money tree! LOL!

9. What room are you in?... craft

10. Your hobby?... papercraft and karate!

11. Fear?... bugs

12. Where do you want to be in 5 years?...continue to be happy, healthy :)

13. Where were you last night?... working

14. Somthing that you aren't?...fake

15. Muffins... Blueberry

16. Wish List item?...everything, LOL!

17. Where did you grow up?...Hong Kong

18. Last thing you did?...had noodles for supper, yummm...

19. What are you wearing?...T-shirt and jeans

20. Your TV?...big

21. Pets?...a 16 years old lovebird "Motley" & 3 years old black cat "Stewie"

22. Friends?.... good ones

23. Mood?...happy

24. Life?...good

25. Missing someone?...my dad who is in heaven

26. Vehicle?... Mazda

27. Something you're not wearing?... shoes

28. Fav store?... lots...

29. Fav color?... pink

30. When was last time you laughed?... now

31. Last time you cried?...a few days ago after I found out my godfather diagnosed with cancer for the third time.

32. Best friend?... hubby

33. One place that I go to over & over?... Aruba, Hawaii, local scrapbook store (the Paper Tree)

34. Facebook?... yes!

35. Fav place to eat?...everywhere!!! :)

Now to pass it on... I wanted to pass it on to all my blogger friends, but I can only pick 5.
Ashley, De, Elena, Rachel, and Randi.

3 comments:

Cat said...

WOW! I loved reading your answers, Kerry! I laughed when I saw the "money tree" answer. Hubby and I were joking about a money tree yesterday!
HUGS!

Randi said...

Thanks Kerry!!

You had some funny, some sad, and so many I can relate to! Best wishes for your godfather.

I could definitely do Hawaii over and over, too!

de said...

Thanks Kerry! I finally posted!