Sunday, November 8, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #61


Woohoo, it's Sunday! Or though I have to work this weekend, I got a chance to do a little bit of crafting. Isn't the first picture absolutely amazing? It is called Memories of Spring. And it's from a wonderful Etsy shop called JaredKS. All the pictures in the shop are breathtaken.... fine art nature photography! WOW!

And if you are a TGF's fan... you know that they have these awesome Wild Sprouts digi on sale this weekend only, yep, they are available at limited time, so hurry! Here is the link! I love them all, but Ebony just scream PINK hair. Sorry, I was limited on time, so I made a very simple tag. Hope it's okay.


Goodies used:
Amuse shimmer paper in pink
Copic Markers (E00, E40, E70, C1, RV05, RV19)
Stardust pen

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is ADORABLE Kerry! I love it! I'm a huge TGF fan! I really like all the sparkles and the coloring looks great!

de said...

This is so cute Kerry! I love the sparkles too!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Amy said...

Very cool looking tag, Kerry! I think Ebony looks great in pink! :)

Randi said...

So cool! LOVE the pink hair and the glittery shirt!! And that metallic pink paper is GORGEOUS!

Cat said...

Such a gorgeous tag! I love the colors!

Elena said...

Really like the colors and all of the sparkles!