Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So excited...

Big thank you to Elizabeth, she is such a sweetheart!!! She sent me this award.

So, I have to list five things I like to do and then I have to pass this award on to five people... (oh man, why can't I pass it on to all my friends from blog land)
  • when I'm not crafting... I love to play Wii (my favorite game is Rayman, it's hilarious!!! Ok, a few runner-ups: Rockband, Guitar Hero, Mario Kart, and DDR)
  • I love traveling... especially trying out different cuisine
  • I love watching Food network (it's a channel everything about food)... and I can probably watch it 24-7
  • when I'm crafting... I always twirl in my chair... and yes, I do get dizziness, LOL!
  • Always trying to figure out, how am I going to find a $$$ tree or win the lottery... if it does happens, I'm going to have a plaza with a Spa, coffee/bistro, craft store (of course!), gym with a day care, and it'll have a computer store or home improvement store for the husbands near by...

So, I'll pass it on to Cat, Erin, Michelle, Tammy, and Tracey.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Kerry you crack me up!! If you build that plaza...I will be there!! I always wanted my own all inclusive shopping mall, too! ;o)
I am an xbox girl. My husband and I are playing Sacred 2 at the moment. I LOVE Mario Kart! I love Mario Party, too. You need that one!

Cat said...

Kerry, I loved reading your answers!
I like Wii bowling. It's the only game I can beat my son at! LOL! Count me in when your plaza opens! I'll be there!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award, Kerry! Loved reading your answers!