Thursday, November 19, 2009

Softpencil 007...

"Call me BOND! James Bond!!!" It's totally stuck in my head...
Huh? You see... of course, today is Softpencil Thursday. And OMG, the new images... have you seen them yet? If not, click here! They are soooooo cute! I'm in love with them. Oh yes, the story about 007... For this week's challenge, we have to use this adorable image called Michu is giving gifts away and the decorative element is golden touches. So, I kept thinking GOLDEN FINGERS or maybe chicken fingers. Hmmmm... I'm hungry or maybe I have gone crazy. LOL Smiley from millan.net

Enough of me trying to drive you crazy too. Here is my card! I used design paper from Graphic 45. Colored the image with Copic markers (W2, E40, YR000, R89, G85), spica pen in gold and silver, and of course, I had to use some sparkles! So, for Michu's hat, I used TH distressing sticklesin picklet fence and glitz stickles in champagne.


Please do check out our "golden" DT chica's creations, and their links are on the sidebar!


And if you up for a challenge? Softpencil challenge is every Saturday... if you don't have Softpencil, you can shop here or click here for some freebie to start.

5 comments:

de said...

I love this Kerry! Such a cut image (of course) and I love the vintage-y colors!

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Kerry ! Michu is one of my favourite little characters in the digi stamp world ! I love the colours you have chosen ! Great job...

Elena said...

Oh, how cute Michu is! I love the golden ribbon you added to card! It gives a magic feel to it!

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Kerry!!! It´s a gorgeous card with very nice colours! I love it! ;)

Cat said...

I LOVE the bling on your card! The soft colors are great! I love that vintage look! Thanks so much for the award that you sent me. I will be posting it soon! Hubby and I worked on outside Christmas decorations today. Hugs!