Thursday, July 1, 2010

CCM Sketch Challenge #9

Click HERE for Softpencil post!

Good morning! Happy Thursday! It's time for another fun Chi Chi Memories sketch challenge.
And here is mine... You know that I love PINK. So, I did it again... instead of our traditional red, white, & blue. I did pink, white, & blue. :) And of course, I have to add something blingy... so I punched out some stars with my CM star punch with my super glittery paper.

Hope you like it and play along the challenge! For more details and inspirations, please visit the CCM blog.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a delightful card ! I love this little mushroom it's so cute ! Love the glittery stars too... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very clever card Kerry, I love how you colored the mushroom and it's so cute:)

Unknown said...

So dang cute! Love the mushroom with the glittery stars behind it! Very pretty!