Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Say hello to Jocelyn...

Hola!!! Happy Wednesday, hope you are having a wonderful week, just 2 more work days until the weekend, woohoo!!! I know... it's a bit early for the fall, but I couldn't resist when I see Jocelyn. Isn't she super cute? She is one of the new July stamps which is now available at InStyle Stamps.

About the card... Since it's all about the fall, I have to use one of my fav paper pad from Basic Grey Indian Summer. So so pretty. And I also used the deckled edge rectangle and oval nesties. Add a pretty ribbon (also from InStyle Stamps) and a few maple leaves. Viola!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Sweetie ! I must say I love autumnal colours and the papers you have chosen are absolutely gorgeous ! Love this little Jocely too, she is too cute ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous! Love the paper you picked and the little metallic leaves!

Angela said...

Too cute Kerry!!! I love that paper!! And those cute little leaves add the perfect touch!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Elena said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft fall colors!