Friday, July 16, 2010

More CCM Splash of fun!

Second post today, please scroll down for Fairy Knoll's post!

Hello again, are you ready? ... to go snorkeling, of course!!! Let's go! And here is Candace snorkeling away, checking out what's under the sea. :)




I had so much fun with this set (Splash of fun) from Chi Chi Memories . I just couldn't help not make a gel card (I did a tutorial a while back, it's not the same, but you can get the idea. Click HERE if you interested). I colored the image with Copic markers, the background is created by chalk, I also used some glitter, stardust and glaze pen (bubbles).

Other goodies used:
SEI cardstock, DP Fancy Pants Design Rusted Sun, Summer fun letters is from Basic Grey, nestabilites, and blings.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is such a cool card Sweetie ! I always admire your little scenes you colour to perfection and the window with the gel is such a clever idea ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

This card is so adorable and so much fun! Wnat a creative idea!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Kerry this is amazing what a fun super card you have created a fabulous scene brilliant work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

I love this digi set! Soooooooooo cute! I love your card with it! What a great image to do this type of card with. Love it!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha