Tuesday, July 13, 2010

InStyle Preview Part II


Trick or Treat!!! Where is my candy? Smiley from millan.net Halloween, especially with all the yummy candies. Check out this super sweet image called Trick or Treat from InStyle Stamps. And there are many more over at the InStyle blog! Hop over and see, HERE is the link!

On to the card, I decided to keep the layout simple, this is actually inspired by the sketch over at the PCP sketch challenge. I colored the image with a combination of Copic markers and chalk. What do you think?

Oh yeah, there is a release party over at the InStyle Stamps PCP group this Friday evening!

P.S. more preview lately today, see you in a bit! :) And I did NOT have any candies while writing this post, LOL!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Well I think that you deserve a candy for such a brilliant card my friend ! You always make the most stunning scenes, your colouring is so so good... Love it ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

Great card, Kerri! I love the Halloween scene! And wow! your coloring is fabulous!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your Halloween cards, I think my favorite is Trick or Treat! Very cute!