Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday Nenane!!!
I wish you have a very special and happy day!
Smiley from millan.net

Just to fill in to the rest of the blogger friends. Today is the owner of InStyle Stamps Virginia aka Nenane's birthday! And the DT girls had planned a little something for the birthday girl. If you arrived from the letter N, you are on the right track. If not, you can start from the InStyle blog.

Well, it's my turn... E is my letter!!! See it... Hehee!! I used one of my very favorite InStyle Anime (actually, I have lots of favorite... but this is the first 2 ISS stamps that I purchased), this is Chef Jules. Isn't she darling? I'm sure she is going to make some yummy. ;)



Talking about yummy... what kind of party without a prize or two. Here is how it's goes:
  • Start at the beginning of the blog hop with the letter H (ISS blog)
  • Comment on each design team's blog and leave them some love
  • And go to PaperYumness and wish Virginia a very happy birthday
The deadline to win the prize is Sunday, July 18th, at 8:00pm PST.

Thanks for stopping by and your next stop will be a super cool !!!

4 comments:

jandokan said...

Your tag is great...
Love the colors :D

Teepee said...

Your coloring is so well done. The tag is charming.

Scrappychick said...

SUper cute Kerry!

Elena said...

This tag is so cute! Love the paper on the background! Perfect for this little cook!