Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is in the Air


Hi hi, how was your weekend? I hope it was a great one.

How about another Valentine Day card? Can't you just feel the love in the air? I was cleaning out my paper stash and found this adorable paper. And I can't help it... I love this cute cute bear from Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals and the pink background is from the new Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media set. And finally, I added some fun button which I created with glue dots and twine from the Twinery.

Hope you like it! Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super sweet card.

Karen said...

Very cute! I love what you did with the twine. Great idea...

Hugs,
Karen

Creations by Shirl said...

You have some amazing inspirational ideas Kerry...love how you made this card so cute.....great smoochie bear and perfect with the bg papers too.....
Hi 5 on this card......

Alice Carman said...

I love this!