Friday, February 10, 2012

Love the WINDOW...

Good morning, good morning my friends, and happy Friday to you! I'm totally in love with the window die from Memory Box/Poppy Stamps. And I can't get enough of it, so here are two cards that I created using the die.


Card 1 - Sweet little Tilda standing in front of her red brick house... I created the brick house background using Tim Holtz embossing folder, white Faber Castell gelato was added. And I can help to add on the flower pot, flowers, and vine (also dies).
Card 2 - A birthday card for my good friend Alice. Happy Birthday Alice!!! She loves owls, and her two adorable doggie. I thought it would be fun... Her two puppies are hanging out at the sofa, and the owl from the outside peeking in!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Both are so cute... love the scenery you did on them.... that window die is really awesome....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love both cute cards with the cool window. I think I need to add it to my wish list. Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

Awesome! You have inspired me to use the windows with all the goodies. Love them both.....

Hugs,
Karen

Alice Carman said...

I love my card! Can't wait to see it in person. Save your stamp because I'll get it from you when I visit. Love you for doing this! This is darling!