Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Me, MIA...


Hello hello my friends, how are you? Sorry that I have been MIA....I have been spending a lot of my crafting time playing this super fun game on my iPad or iPhone called Draw Something, so so fun and addicting! Smiley from millan.net

And of course, I missed my crafting... ink, glitter, stamps, and much more... Time for some stamping fun. I was totally inspired with Julie Ebersole's today video tutorial, Glittered Copics technique over at Ellen Hutson. Check it the video here. Super super cool!

Here is my take of it. I used the Hero Art Newspaper background for my card. Hope you like it!


6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Kerry this is BEAUTIFUL! OH MY! love those sparkly flower image.... you sure rock with this card...
loving it!!!!!

Alice Carman said...

This is so pretty! I love all the bling on this card and your coloring is fantastic as always!

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry this is stunning ! The image and the colours are so beautiful and the glittery effect looks amazing ! You always come up with the most exciting creations Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors.. Awesome job.

Hugs,

Karen

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

This is gorgeous!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here
at net, except I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes pleasant articles.


Stop by my blog ... sky Plus deals for new customers 2010