Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loves Me, Loves Me Not, Loves me...

Happy happy Valentine Day to you! Smiley from millan.netDo you have any special plans??? Crafting the day away or spending time with your sweetheart? Either way... I just want to stop by and wish you a happy day! As for me, I'll be cooking dinner for my wonderful husband tonight. I spent the day with one of my awesome crafty friend, we went shopping at the LSS (they are having a sale, SWEET!!!), we chat the day away, had lunch at a local diner, and did some crafting... What a lovely day!!!!

I found this cool stamp from my LSS (Ink About It), check out this dude from Stampotique. So so cool! And it's perfect for 'V' day! I used the Kissing Booth collection from Basic Grey. His flower for his sweetheart is a die cut from Memory Box called Chloe Stem.

Blog you later.... Hugs!
Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Kerry - you are so funny...
love this hilarious card of yours...cute image I hope your hubby has a kick out of this one...
LOL! Have a great V-Day dinner and dessert for later's...
My hubby tells me everyday is Valentines for us, how cute yeh!

Creations by Shirl said...

Kerry~
It's me again... Hop on back to my blog I have an award for you...
Thanks blogging buddie....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a cool and funny card.

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Kerry ! Love the image and your background looks fantastic ! Love the flower too ! So glad you had a great day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

CCC said...

Awesome girlfriend! Thanks for a great day. I needed it. Talk with you soon.

Sac Hermes Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice Carman said...

Great idea! Love that you turned this stamp into a Valentine theme card.