Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sending you more LOVE?

Happy Wednesday! I love you had a great Valentine Day yesterday... Just want to stop by today and send you some love... I found this adorable Basic Grey paper in my paper stash and want it to use it.... so so cute! And of course, have to pair it up with the cutie pie from the Greeting Farm. The leafy paper (in the middle) is a background stamp from Hero Arts. And the photo corner is from the Tim Holtz Sizzix dies.

Hope you like it and many hugs!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

cute cute card Kerry...
awesome bg papers and love your colouring....

Norma said...

Hi Kerry:) I came over from Creations by Shirl and glad I did! OMG! your card with the image is fantastic and the coloring is amazing:) I can't wait to see more:)
Hugs,
Norma

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry this is so so cute ! I love the paper - just perfect for the delicious image ! Have a great day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Alice Carman said...

Super cute!