Thursday, September 9, 2010

CCM sketch challenge!

Two posts today, please scroll down to see Softpencil post!


Hello, back again after my karate class. :) So tired but feel sooooo good. Hope you are having a good day. I'm loving today, it's my day off... already worked out, off to go shoe shopping next, then dinner with husband, I think. What an awesome day! :)

Here is my card for the new Chi Chi Memories Sktech Challenge #14, this challenge will run for 2 weeks. I decided to use the spooky ghost from the new Halloween set. I even overlapped them... lots of ghosts.... WooOOOooOOOoooo! The dp is from the SEI halloween paper too. Hope you like it!

I hope you can play along this time... the prize is the new Halloween set!!! Need more inspiration, you can visit the CCM blog!

5 comments:

de said...

Love this scarey cute card!

Catherine said...

This is such an adorable card Sweetie ! Have a wonderful day ! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

Lisa Atha said...

So cute Kerry, love it.

Lisa

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Elena said...

What a fun and adorable card! Love it!