Wednesday, September 15, 2010

InStyle Stamps Inspiration Wednesday

Hello and happy Wednesday to you! It's time for another InStyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge, the theme this month is children's book. My choice... My Mr. Men and My Little Miss Library. I remembered that my mom brought me lots and lots of these super cute books. Every book has a different character, for example.... Mr. Sunshine, Mr. Noisy, little Miss Splendid, and little Miss Bossy. I love them!!! Wonderful memories! Smiley from millan.net

And here is my card, I took all the bright primary colors from the book and of course little Miss Bossy needs a super cool house, right? Here is the house stamp from InStyle Stamp, it's available in rubber. Can you find little Miss Bossy???

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Bazzill, BG lime rickey
Stamps: House from InStyle Stamps, sentiment from Creative Cafe
Copics: B16, N0, N2, R29, RV25, Y06, Y11, Y13, YG01, YG03, YG25, YR16, YR65, YR68
Others: Nesties, shimmer chalks, colorbox chalk, blings

If you want to play along, check out the ISS blog for more details!

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

OMG!! I love this! I can't believe you put Miss Bossy in the house...too perfect! We loved these books too! I would do voices for all the different characters! Thanks for sharing...made my day!

Axa said...

This is just too cute!

Scrappychick said...

EEkkk!! I love it! Great take on the challenge!

Kimme said...

Of course Miss Bossy needs a house! Great job!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing :)

Taylor said...

So much fun!!!! Love the bold colors - and this book is hysterical!

Elena said...

What a fun card! And yes, I see Miss Bossy! Great idea, Kerry!