Thursday, September 16, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Hello hello! It's Softpencil time... Peek-a-Boo!!! I see you! Smiley from millan.net I know... it's not fall yet, but it sure feels like fall today in New England. Michu and Ratiny loves to hide behind the big pumpkin. Love this digi so so much. This digi is called Halloween peek-a-boo and you can find it HERE! I used the sketch from Sketch Tuesday and the color theme is from iCopic color challenge #4.

Goodies that I used:
Paper: DCWV, Luxe sundress peanut brittle
Stamps: Softpencil halloween peak-a-boo, Amuse sentiment beautiful autumn
Copics: E31, E33, E34, E35, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, G21, G24M G40, Y15, Y19, YR00, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR09
Others: Embossing folder forest branches, ribbon, blings

Hope you have a happy fall day!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable.

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry,
Wow that is real eyecatching DP back there!! Fab colouring of the image too, love this card.
Hugs
Dawn x

Elena said...

This card is so cute! I love, love the colors!!!

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

This si sooo cute! You are fabulous with those copic markers!

Hugs,

Lisa

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

I had to say "Love it!" and add a comment. So cute Kerry! The coloring is perfection and that image is so adorable. Love all the goodies you added too.
:) Rach

Betty J Schaub said...

Stunning Kerry! I dig that dp too!!!

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love it all.

hugs

Catherine said...

Your card is simply adorable Sweetie ! Michu looks fab - as usual ! Love those colours ! Love everything ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card! I love the sentiment you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije

Linda said...

Very sweet card. I love your coloring.

Anonymous said...

Great card with wonderful coloring!!

Laurel Beard said...

This card caught my eye when I was linking my card. I love this, the layout and your coloring is fab! I have zero skill when it comes to using Copic markers, and I have a ton. But I will keep trying. Someday soon, my LSS will have a copic class and I can't wait to take it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Kerry this is so cute! I love the fall colors and that image is just adorable!

Cat said...

LOVE the colors and great coloring!