Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You ROCK my world!

As you know... from yesterday's post... after eating lots of chocolate chip cookies and yummy kettlecorn... I finally managed to get something done, hehe!!! Here is a card that I made for the Karber's challenge #4: A card for a boy. Check out this hottie from the Greeting Farm... oh man!!! Edward!!! I used lots of my favorite goodies... glimmer mist, TH embossing folders, grungeboard, and of course my fav Copics. The sentiment is from Unity March KOM!

Hope you like it...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow ! What a stunning card Kerry ! I love the backiground, it looks fab... I always admire the way you colour the hair of the little characters, it is absolutely stunning ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry! Fabulous card. Love the image and the super cool paper you used. Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love the embossed background!