Saturday, September 18, 2010

Got to love coffee...


Happy weekend!!! Hope you are doing something fun... crafting?

Oh yes, did I mention coffee???Smiley from millan.netLove, love, love coffee! I love tea too! And hot chocolate... Therefore I cannot pass up this cutie pie called coffee Leslie from Karber digital images. I have to play their Challenge #5: a girl. She is drinking some yummy cafe, and it smells soooo good. Too bad we don't have "smell-a-blog". I even added some chocolate scent gelly powder on the card. Yay!!!

I used the sketch challenge #29 from Basic Grey Challenge blog.

Hope you like it and have a splendid weekend!


5 comments:

CCC said...

She is so cute! Love this card. How do you keep coming up with these great cards? See ya soon.

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Sweetie ! The paper is gorgeous and I do love this little girl with her mug, she is so cute ! I love coffee too, and tea, and hot chocolate... Can we have a cuppa together ??? Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

What a sweet card, Kerry! Great DP choice! Love the cute image too!

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

This is too cute! I am not a coffee person, but a tea person. But this is soooooo adorable! Love it!

Hugs,

Lisa

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge :)