Thursday, September 23, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Morning and how are you? It's time for some Softpencil love. For all my dog lover friends, this is for you. Every girl needs her own best friend, right? This digi is called My best friend. Isn't she so so cute??? And I decided to give the faux wood frame a try, tutorial can be found here. Hope you like it.

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: Softpencil My best friend
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Copics: BG75, E02, E15, E17, E19, E27, G21, G24, R24, R27, W2, YR00, YR01, V99
Others: Cuttlebug embossing folders, pearls, prima flowers

Please visit the Softpencil blog and see what's going on, there are so many cool things happening!!!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Gosh your card is gorgeous Sweetie ! I love that frame ! Got to try it ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

What a lovely card, Kerry! I like the wooden frame you created!

Tammy said...

Love it Kerry!
I'm going to have to give this a try.
It turned out fantastic.

Lisa Atha said...

OOOOoooooo Kerry, that wood frame looks so real in that photo. I had to look real close to see what you did. Adorable card!

Hugs,

Lisa

Cat said...

WOW! I would never guess that the frame is faux! Just fab! Hugs

Michelle said...

Great card, Kerry! Like the wood frame and the flower accents. The image is colored beautifully too!

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card Kerry!

Hugs,
Larissa

Elizabeth P said...

Soooo sweet card Kerry! I LOVE the faux wood frame and the little roses!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this is wonderful with the wood frame!
xxx Anne-Marije