Saturday, August 8, 2009

A big THANK YOU...

What a wonderful day! The weather was beautiful, even though I have to work, but oh well... someone have to, right?! I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Elena, she is so talented and her creations are absolutely amazing! I am so honored that she gave me the inspiring blog award (created by Mary). And now, I would like to pass it on to these amazing ladies who inspire me.



Randi

Tammy

Jodi

Rachel

Connie

Cheiron

Donna

Laura

Glenda

Jenn S.

Jen D.

Dawn

Michelle

Tasha

Elizabeth

Shelley

Maureen

Wendy

Cathy

Anne-Katrine

Tracey

Dawne




Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow thanks so much darling. This is so nice of you.
mwah
Trace

Randi said...

Ah, Kerry, THANK YOU!!
You are an inspiration to me!!
Thanks for thinking of me!

Elena said...

Oh, Kerry! Thank you so much for your kind words! So glad that you liked this award!
Your card is so adorable! This little Ian is my Hero too!

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for the great award! I posted it on my blog today along with a little shout out to you.