Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Wishes...

Hello and happy Wednesday,

Isn't this kitty cute? He is from the Penny Black Bubbly set, I love him... and I also make this card for a very good friend of mine who birthday is today.
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, I actually started out with white cs, but I inked the edge with Tim Holtz antique linen distressing ink and completely got out of control. LOL! The design paper is from Rhonna Farrer. And the sentiment is from Amuse.
Have a wonderful day and please come by tomorrow for Softpencil thursday!

4 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Yes Kerry, this kitty is sooo cute and furry! lovely card ;)

Elena said...

This kitty is so cute! I love the distressing look you!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Nice coloring and fun ribbon. Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cara said...

Hi Kerry,

Love the card. I just discovered Mojo Monday. I have to get my mojo going!

Missed you at TPT tonight!

See you soon,
Cara