Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh, happy day!

Yay!!! I got my hands on to the new "Back to School" Amuse stamps. My LSS (the Paper Tree) got a shipment in. Smiley from millan.net



I have to inked up the School Girl first... Why? Actually, she reminds me for myself when I was little. I remember when I was in my second grade... My school uniform (which looks exactly the same) was blue and I was carrying a huge RED backpack everyday (that thing was huge... it's rectangle shaped, made of RED leather with a choo-choo train on it... oh man! I thought I was soooo cool back then, oh man! I wish I have a picture of that backpack to show you, LOL!)... Smiley from millan.netand remembered the friendship bracelets... hehe!!!

9 comments:

Jennie M said...

Looks like you got a bunch of fun new goodies!! Super cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge Kerry! :)

Anonymous said...

I got many of the same stamps-the footall player, the back of the bus, the lockers, the pencil, and the backpack. We are going to have fun with these stamps. Talk with you soon. Connie NH

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing your childhood memories, Kerry!
When I was a schoolgirl we had a uniform in Russia too, I think it was cool - made me feel special!
Love your card, Kerry!

Susie said...

WOW! Look at all those new stamps! Wish that I had an LSS here that sold them...good for you and thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! And wow! What a haul!

Dawn said...

Looks like you found a few stamps you liked! LOL Love your school girl card!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Wow! So jealous you got the new stamps already. Hoping to get some myself this weekend in San Diego.
:) Rachel

Beth Thomas said...

Cute, cute! Love this school girl card!

Alanna Harris said...

what a cute card...jealous of your stamps!!