Thursday, August 20, 2009

Softpencil Thursday!


Happy Thursday! I love this image from Softpencil, it's called House Collection Set 2. I fell in love with this image when I first discovered Softpencil. I have been thinking... it would make a very fun pop-up card. And to the wonderful surprise, the DT had picked this image for this week's special... Yay!!! So excited! It's time...
I kept it simple... I airbrushed the background with Copic Markers, cut out and colored all the images, added the punched out little cute flowers (I used a $1 mini-flower punch, hehe!). I also added little shine and sparkles by using Spica pens and red Smooch.
Hope you like it, and please stop by other DT gals' and guest designers' blog!
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is fabulous Kerry. I love the background and the flowers look wonderful. Great job as always
mwah
Trace

Saskia said...

Wow!!! Lovely, lovely card!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Love the purple. Connie NH

Cathy said...

Ohhhhh this is so cute!!! I love this set! So many possibilities!! Love your coloring and just everthing!! Great! Hugs, Cathy

Dawne said...

Kerry that is soo cute! Such nice and soft colors. Loving that pop-up look! Esp the flowers =)

Elizabeth P said...

I love your pop-up card Kerry!!! Beautiful tiny flowers and colours there!

Elena said...

Wow! Amazing card, Kerry! Pop-up idea is great!!! Love the soft colors and little flowers!

Dawn said...

OMG! This is a great card! Love the airbrushing! Hopefully I can fire mine up and see what happens. Your card is perfect. Very fun!

Tammy said...

This is so cute. I just love Softpencil.
You did a great job on your card. Wonderful details.

Maureen said...

This is just fabulous!! Love the pop-up idea and those flowers are great! LOVE this!

Shelley said...

Love the card! Grea job! Will have to get me one of those airbrush thingsfor my copics the effect is great. hugs Shelley