Monday, August 24, 2009

Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call

Have you seen this cute, cute, CUTE stamps from Your Next Stamp yet? I was surfing the web last night and found this. OMG! How fun! In fact, they are looking for DT members. I figured to give it a try. Hehe...

Well, I have to pick two cards... Here is my two favovites!
Why?
Card #1 - It's a gel card! How cool is that? I airbrushed the white cardstock with Copic Markers, stamped, and colored away!
Card #2 - I like how this turned out. Another one of my favorite.
Later, got to go shopping!

3 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful cards Kerry! Good luck!

Congratulations!!! I left you an award for you here:
http://digitalstamps.blogspot.com/2009/08/kreativ-blogger-and-bambi-awards.html

Elena said...

Those cards are fabulous! I really love the sea scene you created! And Ian is so cute! Love the vintage feel to the card!

Maureen said...

These are both fab and really show off your coloring skills! Good luck with the call!