Thursday, August 13, 2009

Softpencil thursday!

Greetings! I would like to introduce you to Tommy! Isn't he so adorable? This image is called Tommy and their toy and he is now available at the Softpencil's Etsy Store! And what do you think of these fun coordinating patterns papers? I love the flower one! But since Tommy is my STAR today, I used the stripes and the stars paper. I used the sketch layout from SCS, and paper-pieced Tommy's shirt and his toys. Unfortunately, I don't have any matching brads/dew drops... so I airbrushed the white ones with Copic markers.
Thanks for looking and please stop by the other Softpencil DT's blog. Smiley from millan.net

9 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so cute. I love the blonde hair. When I saw this one I just imagined black curls. Love the card design too. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love the composition, the photocorners and the image

have a nice week, see you next thursday :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and you are the creative chick of the week. Connie NH

Cathy said...

So cute!! I love your design. This little guy is so sweet!! Hugs,Cathy

Shelley said...

Lovely image and well coloured. Love the way you used the paper for your corners. hugs Shelley

Elizabeth P said...

So cute card Kerry! I love your paper piecing there and the sketch you used! a lovely work! ;)

Dawne said...

Wow I like how you layered all your papers! That's a lot of work!! It looks very awesome. Great card =)

Maureen said...

Fabulous card! Love the layered star in the corner and the paper piecing is great!

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Love the coordinating papers too!
Great job on this sketch!!!