Saturday, August 15, 2009

VSN...

Woohoo, what a fun night!!! VSN at SCS and I got to play it Amuse style. Dish #1- Foil Dinner
Use embossing powder and the heating tool! I couldn't help to use the milkshake stamp, I embossed it with silver embossing powder, then colored it with Copic markers and spica pens.


Dish #2 - She was a fishmonger.
Use gel (water) technique, need something that relate to sea life. Actually, I don't have any fishes on the card... will the deep sea diver count? Oops!!!


Dish #3 - Leftover!
Use up all the scraps!! I had these green 1" stripe cardstock forever... yes!!! Everything is from my scrap box, and even the flowers has been in my draw forever too!!! Thanks VSN!!!


Dish #4 - Knife Skills
Use any/all cutting tools. I used nestabilities for the layout, then I cut out the rockin' girl with a pair of scissors, and the sentiment is cut out by decorated scissors (which I haven't use them forever!).
Thanks so much!!!

5 comments:

Jen D said...

Wow! you've been busy- love the cards!!

The Paper Tree said...

You really were busy last night! I love them all but the Rockstar Girl is my fav. The inverted Spellbinders is perfect for her. Makes it look like she's really jamming! :)

Lisa said...

Wow ! Looks like you had a fun night! Love, love, love the rockstar girl! Fun layout! Lisa P

Dawn said...

That rockstar card is great! I just love what you did with your nesties and that green around your sentiment!

Elena said...

You have been very busy! Love the silver embossing on first card; what a fun gel card; Love the pretty patterns of Mahalo card; what a cue layout on your last card!