Saturday, May 14, 2011

A CAS card...

Howdy and how are you? Any plans this weekend? I'm just chilling at my craft space. I was sitting at my craft space twirling away... I was having a dumb "craft" moment... So, why not do some blog hopping. I hopped over to the Crazy 4 Challenge blog, and they mentioned today is National Chocolate Chip Day!!! Woohoo! I decided to use the color brown just to celebrate. Hmmmm.... CHOCOLATE!

I kept the card simple, but I has been insane about creating background lately... So, I distress the white cardstock with distressing ink pad in mustard seed, wild honey, and tea dye. Then I stamped beautiful script background stamp from Artful Illusions with Versamark, covered with Perfect Pearls. The main image is from Sweet Pea Stanps ching-chou kuik's inner tender.

Copics: E000, E00. E04, E11, E23, E 27, E29, E30, E33, E35, E39, E 53, E99, R11, Y23, YR23

Challenge entered:
TTCRD Challenge #1 - Anything goes!
Cute Card Thursdays #164 - It's so Distressing!

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry! Gorgeous card :)

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry your card is magnifique - as we say in french ! Your colouring is stunning and I adore adore adore those colours ! The image is so beautiful too ! You rock Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Michele Spera said...

love the coloring of your image! really nice job. Thank you for joining us at CCT
Michele

Anonymous said...

Awesome Chica. The colors and coloring are so perfect. Connie

Julie said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie