Monday, May 30, 2011

My very first craft VIDEO!

Hello and happy Monday! How are you? Yea... I have gone mad making video, and here it's... my very first craft video. I recently learned this super cool technique a few months back. I know, I know... it's nothing new. But it think it's awesome!


And here is a card that I made using this technique, I love this adorable little flower girl from Penny Black, she is super sweet. I used the Sizzix starry night embossing folder instead, and used the Hero Arts shadow ink in soft green.


I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for stopping by.

P.S. Yes, there will be more videos coming... Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

CCC said...

Totally awesome. That was so cool-especially for your first video. Love it. Hugs

Catherine said...

Thank you so much Sweetie ! I've got to try this ! I love your card, the background is fantastic and this little girl is so cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Melissa Czapor said...

Your video is fab!! I have to do this soon!!

jenny said...

Beautiful card....love the embossed background :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x