Thursday, May 26, 2011

Off to the park!!!

Hello hello, how are you today? What a beautiful day here, the weather is great... woohoo! I wish I can go to the park just like Jordy, but too bad I have to work today, boo! Oh well, it's all good.Smiley from millan.net Anyways, I was soooo excited when I found this AWESOME paper from Echo Park Paper Summer Days, it's totally perfect for this stamp set from Chi Chi Memories Happy Carnival set.

I used felt to create some grass... because I wanted to try out my new Memory Box scalloped border die (plus, I haven't use felt forever), it worked like a charm, I love it. I can't wait to cut some more for these border... Hmmmm... what else can I make? Flowers?

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute card, Kerry! That paper is a perfect match for your adorable clown.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fabulous card Kerry so bright and colourful a card that will bring a smile and happiness to anyone who receives it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cat said...

WOW! I LOVE your fabulous card, Kerry! So many stunning details!

Lisa Atha said...

Oh my gosh Kerry, this is way too cute!!!! Awesome job coloring!

Hugs,

Lisa

Catherine said...

Your card is fantastic Kerry ! I love this little clown and the paper is awsome ! It's on my wish list now ! Hugs and love from Catherine