Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You're too sweet!

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Hope you are enjoying your day! It's a beautiful day in my neck of the wood. The flowers are blooming with a cool breeze, love it! Just want to show you what I was working on. I colored this adorable Dragonfly Tilda from Magnolia last night, she was so fun to color. The background is from a Hero Arts daisy pattern stamp with clear embossing powder, then covered with Ranger dauber acyclic ink. I have been exploring all different color medium, hehe! From Faber-Castell gelatos, alcohol inks, to acyclic dauber, etc... I'm a mad crafter scientist! And the sentiment is from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Lollipop set. I hope you like it and have a fabulous day!

Copics: B91, BG95, B97BG0000, BG00, BG10, BG13, BG72, BG75, E000, E00, E11, E35, E55, E57, E59, Y23, YG0000, YR23

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sweetie ! Gosh your colouring is stunning ! I love the colours you have chosen... Have a great day my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine