Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Softpencil Tuesdays...Part II

Hello hello, as promised! I'm back with another Softpencil card. I made this card for the Softpencil Anniversary Challenge, the theme is glitter and rhinestones! Since glitter and blings are the theme... of course, I have to use the new Sky Collection image. I chose the image called 'Hanging on a star'.

I hope you like it and please visit the Softpencil blog for more details, the anniversary challenge will run for 2 weeks, a lucky winner will win $10 voucher for the Softpencil shop. Can't wait to see your creations!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Kerry ! This image is really delightful ! Love the borders too and the soft colours you have chosen ! Have a great day my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Sakura said...

I like your cards kelly!

Elena said...

Oh, how sweet! I love how you added glitter around the star and rhinestones along the border!

Patricia Chalas said...

kerry I love your card is just adorable!!!
the color used and the sketch.... nice job!!