Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF.. is it summer yet?

Woohoo, it's Friday. How are you this lovely day?
It has been raining for days, but I think the sun is peeking out today. Smiley from millan.net What a perfect timing for me to use the Summer Fairy from the Greeting Farm. I used the new Basic Grey sweet thread 6x6 paper pad and I'm loving the color theme. I hope you like it and have a fabulous weekend.

Challenge entered:
TTCRD Challenge #2 - Any Winged Thing
Fab 'n' Funky #73 - Make you own bloom
Crafty Creations #119 - May flowers

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie what a fantastic card ! Love the image and the frame you have created for it ! Great flowers too ! Have a fab week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful fairy. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing your work in the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

PetraB said...

A wonderful sweet card, the little fairy is lovely. Thank you for joining us for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

papertrails leaver said...

your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Vicki Romaine said...

What a lovely card and colorful. Thanks so much for joining "Color My World" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.