Sunday, May 1, 2011

My first Button Farm project - DONE!

Howdy, so yesterday... you saw what a picture of the beautiful kit that I brought from the Button Farm, this is the InSpiration Journal kit. I worked on it last night and all day today. And I'm finally done... well, I need some final touches, such as blings and pearls.

There are total of 16 pages with extra pages to journal, but here are a few pages from the album...



I love it and now I have to decide what to put in it. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG Kerry ! This is absolutely fantastic ! Oh I simply adore your book ! You are such a talented Lady you know ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Wow, Kerry! How gorgeous is this! In Russia we say:"If you are talented, you are talented in everything!" So as you are my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful Kerry!